1/8/10

Maggie and mom at her Christmas dance. Maggie loves to put makeup on, here she is all decked out. We had to get a close up of her makeup cause she is wearing mascara, she wanted to make sure everyone knew.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!

Jake, Amanda and Davis said...

She is so darling! I can't believe you have a daughter that old . . . and your boys are adorable!

ceryl said...

Hey There! I am so gald you have a blog so I can see what you are up to! Maggie is so stinkin cute!...So glad to hear from you!

Karie Coats said...

I'm glad you left me your blog! You and your family are just adorable!

Candis said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Your kids are getting so big. Email me at candiswarren@yahoo.com with your email address so I can invite you to my blog.

Blog Archive

Audio Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers